Back to Jobs list
| Post Date
||Information Security Consultant
| Pay Rate
||We are currently working with our direct end client in Eagan, MN who is looking for a Information Security Consultant. If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to: .
Develops and maintains the overall information security program and framework for our client and is responsible for the information security infrastructure and processes throughout the organization, assuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate and personally sensitive information. Leads or coordinates the installation, testing, and maintenance of high impact security hardware and software solutions and identifies solutions to address risks presented by business applications and infrastructure to the security posture of the company.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Technology or related field and 5 years IT security experience, or 12 years IT security experience in lieu of degree.
• CISSP or similar security certification required.
• Excellent human relations, leadership, time management, customer service, and communications skills.
• Strong problem solving skills; capable of accurately assessing needs, maintain a calm business demeanor and taking quick action to resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to develop new skills or improve existing skills to keep up with advances in data security and be able to learn and adapt to new products and technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, initiating and implementing technology and process solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to translate technical security issues into appropriate audience language.
• Demonstrated effective negotiation skills.
• Must have a clear understanding of current data security theory and design, including Identity and Access management, Threat and Vulnerability management and Policy, Compliance and Architecture.
• Understanding of HIPAA, SOX, PCI, and GLBA regulations.
• Understanding of TCP/IP, Firewalls, Security and Network Protocols.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor, guide and motivate individuals and teams.
Manager, Consulting Services
Back to Jobs list