Back to Jobs list
| Post Date
||Junior Project Manager
| Pay Rate
Review/update Clarity plan tasks, dates, assignments and ETCs.
* Review project tasks and ETC allocations to match resource availability each week.
* Compare resource actuals versus allocations and communicate variances.
* Open/close project tasks as appropriate to ensure correct status, resource time reporting and earned effort.
* After weekly changes are complete, monitor Clarity reports for accuracy
* Notify managers of Red/Yellow status for PPR and Snapshot Project Reports. Make changes as requested to resolve issues.
* Assist Project Managers with other Clarity financial updates (budget, actuals and forecasts by CSI code).Reporting
* Confidence Report - Distribute to GMs and PMs. Review/note any issues. Work with project managers to resolve.
* PPR Report - Distribute to GMs and PMs. Review/note any issues.
* Snapshot Reports - Distribute to GMs and PMs. Review/note any anomalies. Follow up and resolve any issues.
* Run ad hoc Clarity reports per manager requests.
* Independently process data as needed and generate reports.Other Tasks:
* Support project managers with daily tasks as needed
* Take and distribute meeting notes
* Schedule meetings
* Distribute agendas
* Follow up on overdue risks, issues and action items.
* Assist with project documentation, status reports and roadmap updates.
Required skills and experience:* Microsoft Excel: 5-10 Years* Microsoft PowerPoint: 5-10 Years* Microsoft Project or similar PM tool: 5-10 Years* Project Coordinator: 5-10 Years* Strong experience with the use of ETCs, Baselines, Dependencies, Resource Leveling, and Burn Rate.* Strong verbal and written communication skills* Works independently and works well within a team* Detail-oriented; strong organizational & analytical skills* High degree of professionalism and high sensitivity for confidentialityPreferred: * Clarity Project Management Tool experience
Back to Jobs list