Back to Jobs list
| Post Date
||Back End Web Developer
| Pay Rate
||Back End Developer – LAMP / PHP
Contract for Hire
You are extremely talented Software Developer who can turn brilliant ideas into great software. You have proven strong problem-solving skills and creative mind. You will be developing our internal tools and website and to allow you perform your work to its highest degree, you will be provided with the environment and tools needed.We're studying and utilizing cutting edge technologies to bring best experience of the industry to our customers. We are passionate about high availability and low latency.
You will ensure our production environment (of about 20 servers) runs smoothly and will proactively find new ways to improve quality and reliability of our services while cutting down unnecessary costs. You have excellent problem solving skills and feel comfortable doing hands-on work.
You will be our primary contact person to our third party providers; hence you need to have excellent communication skills in English and be willing to work extra hours when needed.
We apply software industry's best practices on our work (such as OO, Unit Testing, TDD and code reviews) and rely on Linux and Open Source at our stack.
• Our production environment runs on CentOs Linux, and most critical components are Percona XtraDB Cluster, Couchbase, nginx + php-fpm and haproxy. We require:
• Minimum 3 years of Linux / UNIX administration experience
• Strong Object Oriented PHP skills
• Strong knowledge of MySQL cluster
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Experience in RHEL / CentOS; virtualization / cloud services; HAProxy, Nagios, Couchbase, administration; script automation; and/or server monitoring software (Nagios etc.) is an asset.
Back to Jobs list